Wednesday, June 29, 2011

One by One

There are 3 things I love: cooking, saving money, and my husband. Being a college kid in Hawaii though doesn't always allow me to buy what I want though, especially when I want to give my husband a great meal. If you've never been here before, let me tell you things here are a bit pricey. A gallon of milk for instance, I usually pay around $5 for a gallon, and that's on sale.

So that's what this blog is about, combining my love for cooking and love to save money. My husband will (hopefully) reap the benefits of me trying out new recipes and saving money. 

I should probably get back to class now. 

Aloha!

P.S. Here is an article about living costs in Hawaii, just so you can see :)
http://www.adrhi.com/articles/cost-of-living/

0 comments:

Post a Comment